Sandblasting Equipment

/ Sandblasting Equipment
Nobody told you that the CFM of air from the compressor wood overcome the box fans pretty quickly. You soon learned this. I have alot of flagstone walls that have been cleaned up using Black Beauty. Started and did not know where to stop. I hoped you rented the Kit on a weekend and that you enjoyed it as much as I did. Your project looks great.

Yeah, again, it makes me wonder if just renting the compressor and using my 100lbs sandblasting pot with a smaller tip would have been a bit easier to control media and dust with as you can only force so many CFM's through a 3/8" line, but obviously would have taken more time. The project wasn't as terrible as I originally thought, but definitely not what I "enjoy" doing with my weekends, lol. I attached a pic below of what I think I'm going to do with the wall with a stain or paint to break up the grey a bit. Let me know what you guys think.

Rockdark03_zpsd7038d03.png

/ Sandblasting Equipment #42  
Hauln

if you can find some similar rock try it first on a loose stock/rock as stain or paint on one or two rocks per / sq yard may work OK but could look all wrong when done...
Mark

/ Sandblasting Equipment
Hauln

if you can find some similar rock try it first on a loose stock/rock as stain or paint on one or two rocks per / sq yard may work OK but could look all wrong when done...
Mark

That's probably a good idea. I have several loose limestone rocks outside which have a similar grey/blue hue. I haven't looked into what technique to use, probably a dry brush of some sort to keep from overwhelming any one color. The limestone should be a good test for different application techniques.