weld on brackets for bucket forks

/ weld on brackets for bucket forks #1  

jdfam

Hello all....I'll apologize in advance for bringing up a topic that I know has been brought up a hundred dozen times already. I've searched and read "all" the old posts and have come up empty.

I bought a set of forks with the round bar through the top of them to use with my FEL and am looking to buy a set of the weld on brackets for the top of the bucket. Does anybody know of a source to buy these from? I am sure I could have the local welding shop cut me some but I was hoping to find an online source that already had a proven style and shape. Does anyone know a source? I've looked everywhere.

I appreciate everyone's time and help.

/ weld on brackets for bucket forks #2  
   / weld on brackets for bucket forks
   / weld on brackets for bucket forks #4  
I've been saving fork photos for ideas. Here are some using hooks. I don't know whose they are.

Bruce

Chain hooks
2pyrqeh.jpg

Tow hooks
IMAG0170.jpg

Receiver hooks
Pallet Forks Connection.JPG

Thanks for the reply and pictures.....I've seen set ups like those and liked them but thought i would find the original j-hooks. I think I am over thinking it. Maybe these $8 hooks from harbor freight are the ticket.

ForumRunner_20130415_204729.png

/ weld on brackets for bucket forks #6  
Sometimes the longer version mounts better. These are available from 4x4 suppliers. Here is one:

Jeep Tow Hook Kit

Bruce

I'm liking it. Thanks!

/ weld on brackets for bucket forks #8