Log Splitter lift table build

/ Log Splitter lift table build #1  

hr3

Veteran Member
Tractor
7610 hst
Project is done so I'm trying to post some pic's so I can share the build,, Works GREAT saves the wife's back :)

Well that didn't work,, Resized the pic's and everything still no load ???? I used to be able to do it I have some still in my files on this site but no luck :confused::confused:

/ Log Splitter lift table build #2  
Load onto photobucket account and just paste the image link in.

/ Log Splitter lift table build #3  
SAVES THE WIFE'S BACK? LOL Boy you sure are asking for it. LOL
They are a great asset to any splitter, wives are too :)

/ Log Splitter lift table build
Load onto photobucket account and just paste the image link in.

Do you have to do it that way now ?? I shrunk them to 500 kb well below the limit ???

/ Log Splitter lift table build #5  
That's the only way I've ever done it so I can't help you with direct linking. I use photobucket.

/ Log Splitter lift table build #6  
Do you have to do it that way now ?? I shrunk them to 500 kb well below the limit ???
A 500kb JPEG file is going to be pretty high-resolution. Much higher than the monitors that people are going to be looking at them with. Try resizing them down to 1920x1080 or even 1280x1024.

/ Log Splitter lift table build
It's already down to 512 by 284 and 105 kb.. They don't get much smaller than that,, I must be doing something else wrong,,, :confused:

/ Log Splitter lift table build #8  
I haven't had any "size" issues here... But I always shrink my images to about 600x500 or so for posting on the web, then set it for about 70% quality for JPGs (photos). Or, I typically use GIFS for screenshots. I usually target under 100K per file, but don't know the limits here.

This, of course all assumes you have JAVA enabled, at least for www.tractorbynet.com. I've done this using Firefox for Linux, but it should be similar for other systems.

Click on the photo icon at the top of the editing window.
Picture.gif

This should pop up a second screen with "From Computer" "From Internet". It is a bit ambiguous, but you want "From Computer" to be selected, then you click on "Select Files".
Second.gif

A third screen pops up. Sometimes I find this is backgrounded, so I'll hit "Alt-Tab" to find it.
Select your file and click "OK". You can use the Control and Shift keys to select multiple files if you wish.
SelectFile.gif

Once you hit "OK", it brings you back to the second screen. Just click on "Upload Files". Don't click on the "X" unless you don't want one of the files. Clicking on "Select Files" will take you back to add more files.
UploadFiles.gif

Once you've added the photo, you should see something like this in your message. Put it to where you want the photo to show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]314821[/ATTACH]

/ Log Splitter lift table build #9  
Are you getting error messages?
What do they say?

/ Log Splitter lift table build #10  
When you are resizing your photos are you also changing your pixel count down to 90 or 72? This makes a huge difference.