Kubota style pins on bucket/pallet

/ Kubota style pins on bucket/pallet #1  

Teikas Dad

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
I've got the Kubota Quick Connect on my LA504 loader and bucket. I like how easy the Kubota system works, pull the two pins and back out. I thought about switching to the SSQA type but the converter would add weight to the loader that I don't want.

I'm thinking about a set of pallet forks and it looks like used ones can be found fairly reasonably. The only down side is they all seem to be SSQA mounts.

Has anyone ever fabricated the "ears" that go on the back of a bucket or pallet fork frame to line up with the OEM Kubota attachment? I'm thinking a couple pieces of angle steel, bushings and pins welded on to the pallet fork frame, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

I searched all over here on the forum and there's plenty of threads about building the quick attach on the loader arms, I'm looking for the receiving end on the bucket/pallet fork frame end.

Thanks

/ Kubota style pins on bucket/pallet #2  
I would use square tubing and cut one side off. Thats how Kubota made the ears on my bucket. Then just weld some DOM tubing or shaft collars to to reinforce the pin holes.

/ Kubota style pins on bucket/pallet
I would use square tubing and cut one side off. Thats how Kubota made the ears on my bucket. Then just weld some DOM tubing or shaft collars to to reinforce the pin holes.

Hadn't thought of using square tubing with a side cut off. That would make keeping everything lined up much easier!