innovative dump trailer for loader

/ innovative dump trailer for loader
With a hay wagon type trailer I would have a hard time turning around and backing up but I see how it could hitch up to a backhoe easily.

/ innovative dump trailer for loader #12  
The hitch once built would be a breeze to drop on and off.

I get the issue with backing up the wagon style trailer. I was just thinking no tongue load is all.

Now if your building the trailer yourself brakes isn't to hard

For brakes I'd take a look at the hydraulic drum options at Northern tool, and decide on how heavy you need that rating to be. then hunt eBay for a deal

now you could use a surge or I'd personally plumb it into a set of remotes with a relief and a ball valve for locking them on.

I'm not to good with the quick paint drawings but you get the idea
Check to stop the reverse flow
Ball to lock them on
Relief to limit pressure to the cylinders i doubt they can take over 1500psi (I'm not sure), start as low as you can and slowly adjust up.

Joe

/ innovative dump trailer for loader
I didn't think about a check valve parking brake! Great idea!

I may save some money and go with cable control from the tractor to the trailer since I don't have rear remotes... I need to talk to my dealer about what options are available before making a decision though.

/ innovative dump trailer for loader #14  
The check valve is just on the return from the 2 remotes on the tractor to the relief valve. I'm not sure what would happen at the relief valve if reverse pressure is applied on the "return line" it may not be needed.

The dealer may have an option for a set of remotes to add on. Possible intended for a thumb or some other attachment.

Joe