I finished my first Tractor

/ I finished my first Tractor #11  
What? no supercharger?

/ I finished my first Tractor
The rear view mirrors are so you and watch the tiller without having to turn around...I figured it would be easyer on the neck.

I thought the duel quad look was ok...supercharger.....hmmmmmmm

/ I finished my first Tractor #14  
Neat and interesting build but..... if I understood you correctly, it only has forward speed and no reverse? That could get tricky if you're not careful with your driving!

/ I finished my first Tractor #15  
Nice job but I would not really call it a "tractor"...more like a working buggy IMO...

Does it have a hitch/lift that accepts typical (3ph) implements?

/ I finished my first Tractor #16  
The hydrostatic transmission only operate one direction.

I think the point is that the input shaft to the transmission is specific to one direction, either clockwise or counter-clockwise.

The belt-driven PTO for the bolens lawn tractor is a bit funky, but if the system runs a tiller... it would have to be considered a "tractor". AG tread tires on it would look nice.

It does have forward and reverse.

Yes it does, I can raise and lower the tiller.

/ I finished my first Tractor #19  
Definitely cool..... the mad max of garden tractors. Too bad there is not a provision for 4WD. With the weight and power it would be a terror.
Good job ! I love home built engineering.

/ I finished my first Tractor #20  
Looks more like something to scare kids at a car show with than to use for work. I see broken front spindles (or transmisisons if you use all that power) in your future.

And those bolens are really narrow, be careful on hills.