Blade for Front Quick Hitch

/ Blade for Front Quick Hitch #1  

nyen0004

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
Hey everyone, I just got myself a Front Quick Hitch for my 2320. I am going to build a blade for it then later on maybe a blower since I also got the drive shafts. I am in the designing stage right now should be starting to build in a week or two. It going to be similar to the blade I build for my front end loader. The attached photos are of my loader plade.

Attachments

• DSCN1260.JPG
    DSCN1260.JPG
    711.4 KB · Views: 480
  • DSCN1259.JPG
    DSCN1259.JPG
    632.2 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCN1258.JPG
    DSCN1258.JPG
    700.7 KB · Views: 456
   / Blade for Front Quick Hitch
Here are a few pictures of my design. Probably going to start building this week.
Blade 1.pngBlade 2.pngBlade 3.pngBlade 4.png

/ Blade for Front Quick Hitch #3  
Usually things that go on the front are quick "attach" the rear are quick "hitch"

I think it should work fine... Only one way to find out.

/ Blade for Front Quick Hitch #6  
The first one looks great. I like the original John Deere labels

The labels make everyone think that it is a john deere product. They don't believe me that I made it. My plan is to make this blade also look like a factory made item.

Picked up the materials tonight. Hopefully I can stay late at work tomorrow and machine the plate steel. Then Friday afternoon I will bring the parts to a local metal fab shop and get them to roll and bend the blade for me. Then the assembly with begin:cool2: Pictures are coming...

/ Blade for Front Quick Hitch #9  
Are you going to add hydraulic angle to it? What program did you do the drawing in?