Pretty cool "do it yourself" project

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #1  

orb

Bronze Member
Tractor
Farmall H, Massey Harris Ferguson 50 w/300 loader, Kubota 3010
Pretty cool \"do it yourself\" project

cool beans!

Missed out on getting it by 500 bucks. Best thing really, figuring out a way to tow it from Ohio to Maryland would've been a real PITA.

Orb

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #2  
Re: Pretty cool \"do it yourself\" project

yeah i was watching that one too! would have been fun to have around the house, but getting it home would have not have been fun.

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #3  

I just bought a new toy on the west coast (Oregon) and getting it to Indiana isn't a problem. There are people who actually do things like that for a living. All it takes is a phone call. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #4  

<font color="red"> All it takes is a phone call. </font> And money, can't forget that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #5  

Yea, if you think that's cool, wait til you see the modifications I'm making on the wife's new Excursion. I gotta finish it before she gets back in town. Look for the pictures soon.

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #6  

Okay Gary... now the new question is... what new toy did you buy? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I bought a 1980 Scout that was located in Detroit, but I drove out to see if it really was in the condition it was described /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just a long drive.

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #7  

<font color="blue"> "And money" </font>

Ohhhh... So now you want easy AND cheap... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pretty cool "do it yourself" project #8  

<font color="blue"> what new toy did you buy? </font>

Shari,

I'll have a post in "Related Topics" complete with a picture within the next few days to reveal the foolishness in which I've engaged. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif