Tractor
    Farmall H, Massey Harris Ferguson 50 w/300 loader, Kubota 3010

Default Pretty cool "do it yourself" project

cool beans!

Missed out on getting it by 500 bucks. Best thing really, figuring out a way to tow it from Ohio to Maryland would've been a real PITA.

Orb

Tractor
    kubota/b2910

Default Re: Pretty cool "do it yourself" project

yeah i was watching that one too! would have been fun to have around the house, but getting it home would have not have been fun.

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

I just bought a new toy on the west coast (Oregon) and getting it to Indiana isn't a problem. There are people who actually do things like that for a living. All it takes is a phone call. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    B6100D Kubota

<font color="red"> All it takes is a phone call. </font> And money, can't forget that. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Main: Case 235

Yea, if you think that's cool, wait til you see the modifications I'm making on the wife's new Excursion. I gotta finish it before she gets back in town. Look for the pictures soon.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    JD4310

Okay Gary... now the new question is... what new toy did you buy? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I bought a 1980 Scout that was located in Detroit, but I drove out to see if it really was in the condition it was described [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just a long drive.

Tractor
    John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket

<font color="blue"> "And money" </font>

Ohhhh... So now you want easy AND cheap... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor

<font color="blue"> what new toy did you buy? </font>

Shari,

I'll have a post in "Related Topics" complete with a picture within the next few days to reveal the foolishness in which I've engaged. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]