Brush Forks for 23HP Kubota BX2350

/ Brush Forks for 23HP Kubota BX2350 #1  

walker450

Platinum Member
Tractor
M5040, BX25D, F2880, ZD1211, GR2120
I purchased the material for $45 and welder these up a few days ago. Some of the pics were taken before I welded the vertical pieces that allow it to be bolted to the bucket. I used a hole that was pre-drilled from the factory in the bucket.

These work very well. I only wish I had made them years ago! The square tubing is 4' with only 3' sticking out beyond the bucket edge. I used C-channel along the back and notched a piece of C-channel 1' from the back and that creates a "lip" for the bucket to lift.

I still need to cut and weld on a few caps for the front to keep dirt and debris out.

null_zps775112ff.jpg

null_zpscc2d5d46.jpg

null_zps99b2f6fc.jpg

null_zps699c01cb.jpg

null_zpsd07307a1.jpg

null_zpsb05cde93.jpg

null_zps19d9069f.jpg

null_zpsc75a5fe1.jpg

/ Brush Forks for 23HP Kubota BX2350 #2  
Looks good! Works good! :thumbsup:

You used the TLAR School of Engineering method. (That Looks About Right) :D

/ Brush Forks for 23HP Kubota BX2350
LOL You're exactly right!

When I went to buy the square tubing they asked me what size I needed. I said I don't know, I have to look at it first! :) They're holding together great, I can't believe how strong they are. I've put them through quite a torture test over the last few days. I wouldn't change a thing abou them so far...

/ Brush Forks for 23HP Kubota BX2350 #4  
Good work, Looks like it will do the job. Going to be my next project also.

Thanks everyone!

Here is a timelapse video stacking cedars with the forks:

/ Brush Forks for 23HP Kubota BX2350 #6  
I am sure it will work fine but you still have the bucket limiting your total lift weight. I just built a set of forks using 2x2 tubing that quick change to the loader and slide adjust to fit required applications. It is quite light. For additional strength on the forks one could slide a smaller size tube in the runners making them bullet proof.

Thanks Blue. They are working great. I like having the bucket on so I can still throw objects inside without having to remove the forks. Weight has not been a limiting factor so far.

Here is a pic I took before hauling this stump off:
null_zps8be2afb2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a wide load! And somehow I picked up a large cedar stump with it:

/ Brush Forks for 23HP Kubota BX2350 #10  
Walker...what a great simple solution to multiple clean up issues I have facing me now. Thanks for posting it, with pictures....to help me figure out the process.

Agent Blue....Did you post pictures of your swap/quick adjust fork solution. I can see how that would be useful for different applications. I'd like to see that.