Trailer Mover Build

/ Trailer Mover Build
I use this trailer mover weekly mostly with the BX. I moved a pretty long gooseneck horse trailer with it a while back.

I moved a stock trailer with it

and a deck over

I still don't have it painted yet. If things work out right I may get it painted next week.

/ Trailer Mover Build #22  
Good looking trailer mover!

/ Trailer Mover Build #24  
Nice paint work! That Vette is SHINY. :)

/ Trailer Mover Build
Nice paint work! That Vette is SHINY. :)

Thanks, I used a $8 Harbor freight gun to paint it. I have a decent Devilbis HVLP gun but it is too big to use for something small like this. I put pics of the Vette in the other thread.

/ Trailer Mover Build
I had been wanting to build an attachment for the trailer mover with a coupler on the end of it so I can use a tractor to push a dead vehicle in to the garage using trailer hitch. I got lucky and found this at a carshow/ swap meet last Friday. The coupler is rated for 20K. Everything was welded together all I had to do was drill the hole for it to fit the hitch.

I mostly drag stuff in with the BX and circle out but if sometimes another vehicle may be in the way so now I can pull them in close and then push them.

/ Trailer Mover Build
I pushed a truck today with it.

/ Trailer Mover Build #28  
That's a good idea. Sure beats the way I have been doing it. (FEL and old tire against the bumper.)

/ Trailer Mover Build
That's a good idea. Sure beats the way I have been doing it. (FEL and old tire against the bumper.)

Thanks. I used to drag a smaller vehicles in with the Cub Cadet. It probably would have pulled that truck since it was close to the door. For bigger vehicles I used to use a tire on the 8N bumper. Now I drag them all with the BX. This method makes it nice for me because it is not always possible to drive back out. I am also thinking about putting an anchor bolt/s in the floor then I can attach a snatch block to and hook a cable to a car, run the cable under the car, hook it to the tractor and drive away to pull it in.