farm pro 2420 TY290

/ farm pro 2420 TY290 #1  

four m

Tractor
farm pro 2420
My 3 point hitch does not go up. does anyone have this problem or know why?

/ farm pro 2420 TY290 #2  
Four M:

Post below in the CHINA forum, the Farm Pro, you have I believe is the 20 HP 2 wheel drive made by Jinma, if you know the year that will help, it should be the 2 cylinder version.

There are several reasons that could cause your issue.

1. Hydraulic System empty of fluid,
2. Hyd Pump seal blown out or shaft twisted off.
3. 3 Point Lift Valve (knob under seat) has been turned all the way in, (note there is a set screw that holds this in place so if set screw is all way in you can't turn it.
4. the 3pt relief valve has stuck open or broken the spring that controls it's max pressure.
5. the seals inside the 3pt cylinder inside the hyd control box could have blown, typically happens when the 3pt is raised too far up and cuts the seals at the lip.
6. Do you have a loader or the power steering valve could also have issue diverting all the fluid back to tank.

Mark

/ farm pro 2420 TY290
the tractor is a 03 jinma 2 wd 2 cyl 20 hp i tried the knob under the seat . I took it out inspected it oiled the threads and reinstalled it with the set screw loose ,it turned in both directions . this tractor has alot of leaks where do i replenish the hydraulic fluid if its low. thanks tom