My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #1  

Waldon52

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere
4020first plowc.jpgaaacabwindow.jpgablade2.jpg
My whole life I have wanted to build a half scale 4x4 articulating tractor with a cool front blade. Last year I finally did it . I just finished putting the cab windows in it this week . I have always wanted to share some of my projects here as i have seen over the years so many cool posts. My tractor is a 23 hp twin cylinder full time 4 wheel drive hydrostatic drive. The front blade raises and tilts side to side hydraulically. I am waiting for a nice snowstorm to try it out. I used a Steiner frame , axles , hydraulics. I cut the frame twice and exteneded both ends . I rebuilt the seat mount to move with the front of the tractor . I built the cab to scale but the rear cab wall removes and a quick seat attached for actual snowplowing use.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project
aaawindowdone2.jpgaaawindowdone3.jpgabladesandingday.jpgacoolduelwheelgardentractor.jpgacustomexhaustsystem.jpgagrillscreen.jpgaleftsidestepspic.jpg
Here are a few progress photos . The fenders, hood and cab are built from 18 ga. sheet metal.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #3  
Can I be the first one to say: WOW and Beautiful!!!!!

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #4  
Now THAT, is VERY impressive! Good job man!

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #6  
That is awesome. Viewing the thumbnail pictures it looks like a much bigger machine. Im going to repeat myself.......that is awesome.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #7  
I want one!!!! Post some videos when you get a chance. I'm sure you will be pushing a lot of snow this year. B.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #8  
Very,very nice.Quite an idea really.

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project
Thanks for the nice comments. I am waiting for the perfect snowstorm to have my wife get the perfect video to share with everyone .

/ My 4x4 articulating 23hp tractor and cab project #10  
Awesome!!! That sure was a lot of work, but the results are certainly worth it!!