My home made cab and my home made snow bucket

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #1  

Waldon52

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere
aaaloader1.jpgaaaloader2.jpgaaaloader12.jpgaaaloader13.jpgaaaloader14.jpg
A couple years ago I bought this old mini wheel loader to cut up to make a mini 4x4 articulating tractor. Once I got it home it worked so well I fixed it up instead. I mounted larger tires on it first. Then I took a rear blade I made and converted it to a front blade on the loader arms . Then I converted the converted front blade to a light weight snow bucket. Then I decided to build a cab for it too. I have had so much fun playing in the snow with this old machine. I even picked up a old set of forks and modified them to attach to the loader arms. These are the kind of projects I enjoy sharing to help give other people who love to tinker in the shop more ideas. ps, the loader looked like a rusty piece of junk and I repainted it too, ha,ha.

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket
Here is some finished pics showing my home made cab and home made snow bucket. It is all hydrostatic drive. 50hp , it's pretty slow but a blast to use . aaaloader6.jpgaaaloader7.jpgaaaloader8.jpgaaaloader9.jpgaaaloader10.jpgaaaloader11.jpgafullbucket.jpgahundred3inches.jpg

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #3  
Very cool machine and nice fab work also!
What is the machine? Got stats?
dave

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #4  
You, sir, are a true craftsman. Impressive design and workmanship on this project and also on your 4x4 mini articulating Deere and mini D-11R in your other threads. Well done! :thumbsup:

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #5  
Nicely done, and perfect for its intended uses.

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #6  
Very nicely done! I love these fix-em-up and build threads!

Joe

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #7  
Beauitfull. ...for sale?

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #8  
That is another fine job of fab and restore! We have a couple of those old articulating Waldon loaders at the shop. They are prety cool machines and I always thought "boy I would love to have one of those at home"! Ours have the cabs on them and are not comfortable for anyone of sizable stature!

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #9  
Very good work indeed. She's a Beaut!!!!

/ My home made cab and my home made snow bucket #10  
Good job