Three point forks

/ Three point forks #1  

dirtbikekid1090

Tractor
Deere
Hello,
I have a bobcat that I have pallet forks for I want to make them usable on both the bobcat and on the three point of my tractor. You may ask why not just use the bobcat for it. The answer is I have a pumpkin farm and I want to be able to go out in the field fill up gaylord boxes. I have to use a tractor for this for a few reasons. Speed and ground clearance. I will then load all them on the flat bed with the bobcat. What I am thinking is to just weld the three point pins for the lift arms on the side and then weld up a bracket for the top link. Do you guys see a problem with doing it this way?

/ Three point forks #2  
I made this one to fit my loader and added pins to use it on the 3 point.
293127d1355670911-converting-fel-forks-3ph-lots-forklift-3.jpg

/ Three point forks #3  
Since you already have forks for the Bobcat why not just build a set for the tractor. I have both front and rear forks and use them both a lot. I have a link in my signature to my pallet mover build.

Does your Bobcat have Skid steer quick attach?

There are adapters that go from the Skid steer quick attach to the 3 point hitch.

Change your 3 point hitch to universal quick attach

If you want to build your own here is a quick attach, you would just have to add the 3 point attachments.

Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Conversion Hitch Plate Bobtach Blank Qt K | eBay

/ Three point forks #4