What is the material they use for enclosed trailers? I may try building my own.

/ What is the material they use for enclosed trailers? I may try building my own. #21  
A long time ago I had a job fixing the roof of a box trailer, seemed a fork lift operator lifted a bit too high :laughing: We got a section of roof panel from the local trailer parts supplier. The sheet was 8' x 10' and sold by the foot but available in a roll to do an entire 53' box if needed. They had the proper aluminum rivets and tools as well. The company we got the parts from was FleetPride here is a link FleetPride National Parts Guide They have all the parts to repair/build a trailer, corner caps, roof bows, door parts, side panels, seals etc.

/ What is the material they use for enclosed trailers? I may try building my own. #22  
You can't build one for the price of a new one, let alone a used one. Unless for some reason you have all of the supplies laying around already.

He's right. You're never going to match their buying power.

Used and tweaking it to your use is probably more cost effective.

/ What is the material they use for enclosed trailers? I may try building my own.
WOW, I took a couple weeks off and you guys really went to town here. THANKS TO ALL for all the project input, great links, and suggestions. I am not sure which way I will go now, as I am starting to believe what many of you are saying about the price of building vs buying. Haydays is coming up in early September, maybe take a good close look at these trailers then, take a bunch of photos, etc.
THANKS AGAIN to all!