Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's #1  

JKR

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 3033R
I have a few action shots using my Rock Bucket. It work great and left nice useabale dirt I needed.
I did run into a problem. When I get a little aggressive shaking the bucket. A few little stone bounce back over the bucket and hit the hood of my tractor.
Well I didn't want that to happen. So back to the garage and a hour and a half I made a bucket guard that stop the small stones for hitting my tractor. Of coarse the wire screen had to match the screen in my grill guard.:D

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's #2  
Looks very good..

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's #3  
Nicely done. I like it (and the grill guard). Are the bars/tines 1" solid hot roll? Or something else?

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's
Nicely done. I like it (and the grill guard). Are the bars/tines 1" solid hot roll? Or something else?
The tines are 1 1/8" cold roll steel solid round stock.

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's #5  
Excellent. That should hold up ;)

Thank you. Especially coming for a good fabricator like you.

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's #7  
Very nice ... well done :thumbsup:

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's #8  
JKR - This thread about your 1025R homemade rock bucket is old, but I hope my reply will get to you -

I need one, and am thinking I am going to have to make one. I was really wanting to see the photos you posted, but they are no longer available. Could you re-post them?

I will look for them and if I find the photos I will Post it

/ Rock Bucket 1025R update with pic's #10  
The Chrome browser has a Photobucket FIX extension that people can use to see the blocked pictures.