Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ?

/ Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ? #1  

Waldon52

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere
I have put the grader a side now it is roughed in and driveable. I am now building a 48 inch grader blade for my last little tractor project. I know when I go to sell my little tractors they will sell better with at least a blade on them for snow or dirt. I figured that if I parked my plow truck blade, my loader bucket, my snowblower and all the little tractors I have with blades and plowed a single path in the snow it would leave a path 46 feet wide.
My little short driveway is only 30 feet wide. :confused2: aaablade.jpg

/ Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ? #2  
Sell all your little tractors and get one of these to make fewer trips.

terratec__10108134.jpg

:)

Bruce

/ Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ? #3  
I have put the grader a side now it is roughed in and driveable. I am now building a 48 inch grader blade for my last little tractor project. I know when I go to sell my little tractors they will sell better with at least a blade on them for snow or dirt. I figured that if I parked my plow truck blade, my loader bucket, my snowblower and all the little tractors I have with blades and plowed a single path in the snow it would leave a path 46 feet wide.
My little short driveway is only 30 feet wide. :confused2:View attachment 385451

Waldron,
I've wanted a underbelly blade tractor since I realized how level they grade,..I never could get excited about using a standard gt for a underbelly blade.
There's no clearance to lift the blade. Iam guessing that a 8 in malboard will hit the gt belly if lifted up maybe 2 inches? In other words how much clearance ,..do u have between the belly and a flat surface?
Iam building a international cub set up with the underbelly blade. And a hd roller to pull behind it. Iam
Setting it up for grading and compacting in the same pass, I may even add a viberator to the roller to heel in top coat matter.
I have rented a viberating roller in the past when grading crushed stone/concrete. It's a huge impact using a vibratory roller on a crushed stone surface of any kind. The vibration of the roller forces the crushed wedge shaped pieces in place for the ultimate road crust. Iam no professional, but from what I've seen ,
A viberating roller is the ultimate compactor of any kind.
Kubotakid USA

/ Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ? #4  
Kubota kid,
When you can combine a grader blade, vibratory roller and laser leveling with machine control you will be in good shape.

/ Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ?
Todays picture shows the finished, painted grader blade . This one i built with rear mounts . Next I will start a small trailer with bits and pieces from left overs from the workshop.
Buckly Steam Engine Show Tomorrow , yippee ! I love going their every year !!aaapaintedblade.jpg

/ Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ? #6  
Todays picture shows the finished, painted grader blade . This one i built with rear mounts . Next I will start a small trailer with bits and pieces from left overs from the workshop.
Buckly Steam Engine Show Tomorrow , yippee ! I love going their every year !!View attachment 386413

Hi Waldon52,

I've been following some of your threads and work. I've been looking for a MMBlade, specifically the 9700M or BM20784 kit for the X series tractors. Do you have one or would you make one? Cost?

Thanks!

/ Mid Mount Grader Blade / 46 feet ?
No I'm sorry ,
I have so many projects of my own to work on.