14 tractors now in my backyard , put a fork in it , I'm Done

/ 14 tractors now in my backyard , put a fork in it , I'm Done #11  
Now you need two more trailers!! :thumbsup: :laughing:

/ 14 tractors now in my backyard , put a fork in it , I'm Done
:laughing:ha,ha, your right
Today I got the frame sanded and painted for #3 110 round fender. It is starting to look better. :cool2: aaagreenno3-4.jpg

Looking much better than 10 days ago when I picked it up. Now it can sit a couple weeks before I fine sand it and buff it out. This one will get the snowblower attached to it. Next week I will pull the three round fenders out and get the first picture of them side by side. I know where there is another 110 round fender sitting but I will let it stay there a while. I got enough projects for now. But I will probably buy it too :laughing:
What else do us old people got to do ? :Daaadone1.jpg

Second angle aaadone2.jpg

/ 14 tractors now in my backyard , put a fork in it , I'm Done #15  
Nice work, it looks great.

/ 14 tractors now in my backyard , put a fork in it , I'm Done #16  
Looks great. It is nice to see some of the old units made operational instead of being scrapped, but you seem to go way beyond just operational!!!

Thanks !!

/ 14 tractors now in my backyard , put a fork in it , I'm Done #18  
You do great resto work.:thumbsup:

/ 14 tractors now in my backyard , put a fork in it , I'm Done #19  
You do good work, I love seeing the old lawn tractors done up right! These new ones won't be around in 40 or 50 years I bet. I'm not into restoration like you but I did one a few years ago, a Simplicity Broadmoor 717 that my grandfather bought new back in '68. Did it for sentimental reasons, love that thing and my son and I had a great time doing the work. Take care.DSCN0877.jpgDSCN0871.jpgDSCN0885.JPG

Thanks !!!,
Your Simplicity is awesome !!
My only Simplicity was also headed for the scrap pile , ashamed to show a pic of it . I tweaked it for my grandson and he loves it with his name on it . afirstdrive.jpg