Check out this...

/ Check out this... #3  
Nice. Can't say I would want one but he has done a good job at engineering it.:thumbsup:

/ Check out this... #4  
I wonder if he has to keep his finger on the button all the time and if he lets go, it stops... as in a deadman function? If not, I see it getting away, crushing someone, a building, etc... did anyone notice him standing between it and the trailer as he backed it up, and then he slipped? YIKES!

Anyhow, just somethings to consider, but it sure could be a handy tool around a farm.

/ Check out this... #5  
Or, batteries go dead in remote... Hurry hurry hurry get to Wal-Mart and pick me up some CR-2025's, ohh yea we need milk too!:p

/ Check out this... #6  
Not a deadman control, it nearly ran him over when he went to hook up the second trailer.

Mr. HE:cool:

/ Check out this...
I think momentary functions on the control would be safer, he has got controls on the back to (flat batteries).
I like the idea and how the loader arms can tip into the trailer, as well as being remote control.

/ Check out this... #8  
The guy has put a lot of work into it and the next one may be better. This is a link to a commercial trailer mover I came across a while back and I may have posted it here earlier. Some may be interested. Can move a 40,000 lb trailer.
Look here: Videos - Media. You will have to scroll to the last video to see the Trailer Tug.
Al

/ Check out this... #9  
I think momentary functions on the control would be safer, he has got controls on the back to (flat batteries).
I like the idea and how the loader arms can tip into the trailer, as well as being remote control.

The problem is with that tiny remote control, is the battery will wear out quickly with continuos use. Hopefully, as a prototype, that's all he's testing with and will move up to a real, safe, industrial remote control.

/ Check out this... #10  
nice little unit!

google search "2 wheel tractor" without quotes lots of various tractors out there. they are all without R/C (remote control) though. but there is a good amount out there that you can swap out for a different attachment/implement. that is sized to the unit.

3pt hitch stuff? vs HP of the unit? along with weight of the unit?

the loader arms, would be nice to see a bucket or forks or something that slid on / attached to them.

i did like turning a trailer into a flat bed pickup truck! but seems like a lot of extra hardware and time to modify a trailer for hooking up to the unit.

if it could handle a rear blade, snow blower, rotatory cutter, finish mower deck, etc... that might be rather nice setup. stand in living room window, in the warmth of the home, and watch the unit deal with snow on the driveway. or set in the cab of the truck with A/C on, and watch the unit go round and round mowing. if it could handle a PHD (post hole digger), with those nice sharp turning drive tires! would make for nice lining things up. and not constant back and forth off seat and trying to eye down the fence lines to level things up.

it looks fairly light weight. for landscapers were more time is spent manual labor and dealing with stuff vs in a seat. it might be a nice little unit. to get in places were other stuff would leave ruts or be to big to fit into.

be nice to have a little general duty bucket on it. to run back and forth for concrete workers. were a concrete pump or extra labors is rather costly. it could move stuff around while you keep a better eye on things were it dumped the concrete.

but... still a lot of 2 wheel tractors out there. granted no remote control. and many of them can do a lot. tough call. i want to see more!