Getting the garbage can to,the street?

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #1  

Oiltech

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3540HSTC, M7060HDC-12, ZD331-72, Bobcat E42
can anyone share their way of getting their trash can to the curb. It's about 1/4 mile back and forth for me. When it's warm and nice out I don't mind rolling it for the exercise but with the cold and rain I'm looking for a way to to " hook it" to the utv.

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #2  
I put it in the loader bucket, if the tractor is handy.

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #3  
I leave mine by the road, just like all the neighbors. I throw a bag om my hood and take it down to the can when I leave for work.

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #4  
can anyone share their way of getting their trash can to the curb. It's about 1/4 mile back and forth for me. When it's warm and nice out I don't mind rolling it for the exercise but with the cold and rain I'm looking for a way to to " hook it" to the utv.

Cheap receiver hitch hauler on the back of your side by side. It's low and easy to load / unload the can or container

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #5  
I use the loade bucket if it's on. I made a pallet that holds both of mine that I use if the forks are on. Sometimes if only one needs to go I will rachet strap the top and tilt it into my mule. I will be interested in other ideas also.

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #6  
I use my front bucket. In a slow week, that might be my only tractor time!

I have also seen an attachment for the 3-pt hitch that can lift trash cans by the special hook molded in the front (what garbage trucks used to lift it for dumping).

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #7  
Golf cart. Get the mail with it, too. For moving the trash container on special occasions, the middle handle fits nicely over my car's trailer hitch. Just have to remember to stop and drop it off...:laughing:

/ Getting the garbage can to,the street? #10  
One guess why the wife calls me Walkin' Boss every Trashday morning.