where to buy gearbox

/ where to buy gearbox #1  

pv31

Tractor
mf 50hp
Hey

I'm looking for a place where I can buy gearboxes, roller chains, sprockets, etc,

I'm designing an inter row tiller similar to the brands multivator, badalini, maschio. I'm looking for a t type gearbox capable of at least 60hp. If you google the brands I listed, there are some interesting videos on youtube and you'll know what I'm talking about.

The only places google shows are suppliers from china on alibaba.com. Agrisupply has one, but it doesn't list any specs and surplus center isn't much help either for that type of gearbox.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

/ where to buy gearbox #2  
:welcome:
To the forum. I am sure someone will have some info for you.

/ where to buy gearbox #4  
Check out surpluscenter.com.

/ where to buy gearbox #5  
Also McMaster.com may have something

/ where to buy gearbox
those suggestions have chains, sprockets etc, but they don't have the particular gearbox i'm looking for. any other suggestions where i could find a greater variety of gearboxes? any suppliers in ontario canada or new york i could talk to? thanks

/ where to buy gearbox #7  
those suggestions have chains, sprockets etc, but they don't have the particular gearbox i'm looking for. any other suggestions where i could find a greater variety of gearboxes? any suppliers in ontario canada or new york i could talk to? thanks

What kind of gear box do you want? Maybe cheaper to modify a used rototiller.

/ where to buy gearbox #10