Hydraulic Sepson winch on front 4-point quick attach

/ Hydraulic Sepson winch on front 4-point quick attach #1  

SweBota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 5030HSTC, Husqvarna P525 & PF21 AWD
Finally started some welding for the winch mount yesterday. After looking for the earth clamp for the welding machine for 3 days I gave up and bought a new so I could get started....

The winch is used but from a very high quality manufacturer, Sepson. Welcome - Sepson - World Class Winches
Similar product: Sepdurance, Manual freespool, 38 kN - Sepson - World Class Winches

Tech spec: 150bar and max 60l/min, pulling 3,5 metric tonnes. It will get a wireless remote for operation off-tractor. Main use is some light logging.

I bought the hooks for the 4pt but the rest is DIY.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

More pics will follow as the work continues...

BR/Marcus

EDIT: The tractor thread is here : http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/327592-just-bought-l5030hstc.html

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic Sepson winch on front 4-point quick attach
Most of the welding is done...

image.jpg

Tried it on tractor and it fits...

/ Marcus

/ Hydraulic Sepson winch on front 4-point quick attach #3  
Nice, quality work, Marcus.
I am watching your build with anticipation.
Will you be fitting high and low snatch block pulleys?

/ Hydraulic Sepson winch on front 4-point quick attach #4  
What will this be going onto??

Nice, quality work, Marcus.
I am watching your build with anticipation.
Will you be fitting high and low snatch block pulleys?

Thanks! The forks in my other thread has taken most of my time but they are nearing completion so hope to get the winch going in the next week or so.

No snatch blocks are planned, as space is limited I'm not sure I can make it strong enough. I'm considering fitting a removable snatch block under the FEL QA frame for a more helpful angle when pulling light loads (or lifting vertical, like my sewer pump).

/Marcus

Here is a close-up of where the winch will go. The hydraulic PTO outlets ( pressure, return and drain) are already there, meant for a sweeper or small snow blower. They provide one-direction constant flow usimg the systems full capacity and is activated electrically from a switch inside the cabin. This will make it easy to hook up the winch control valve and the radio remote control which will then also be able to activate pressure so the system doesn't have to work against the relief valve when the winch valve is closed.

image.jpgimage.jpg

/Marcus