anyone build a

/ anyone build a #1  

Jazbota

Tractor
Kubota m7040suhd
Any one built a three point hitch to euro fit adaptor so I can put the fork on the back and the bucket on the loader to drive between jobs? If so any pictures or ideas please

/ anyone build a #2  
I may not be understanding what you mean so this may be a stupid response.
When I need both on one job and I'm driving the tractor I carry the bucket with my forks. If I'm hauling it I set my forks on the trailer from the side and park the front tractor tire one one fork to hold it in place during transport.

/ anyone build a #3  
Are you referring to this? 5.jpg
Titan 3 point hitch Pallet Fork Attachment Category 1 tractor carryall 3PT-PF
$295.00Buy It NowFree Shipping
3 Point Forks | eBay

/ anyone build a
Sorry I may of explained that poorly. I have a tine fork which goes on my loader via euro hitch. I want to build a 3 pl one side euro hitch on the other to hook my loaders fork or bucket or silage bale grab to the 3 pl wi th out any welding on the front end loader attachments.

Mainly for fun buy so that I could carry a hay bale on the rear and dig a hole with the bucket on the front.

/ anyone build a #6  
Adapter_Norje_Smidesfabrik_Trepunkt_Euro_013967.jpgIn my corner of the world you can buy them so cheap that it does not pay to make them yourself

/ anyone build a #7  
Buying an adapter to put a SSQA interface on the 3pt costs more than 3pt or SSQA pallet forks. Pushing a grand or so, crazy expensive to buy or build. I was looking at making one, but never got to it. Ended up finding a 3pt forklift mast with forks in need a little TLC for $200. That ended my quest for a rear adapter.

I welded a used quick hitch to a SSQA plate for the loader. Cost me $100 or so ($300-400 if you get parts new). Love being able to pick up 3pt implements on the loader. Makes moving, loading, maintenance & general handling a breeze. Its also the mount & float hinge for my converted truck snow plow.

/ anyone build a #8  
idea ?

$_41.JPG