need help designing a homemade loader

/ need help designing a homemade loader #11  
I would with that mower, most likely flip it on it side and start to figure how to make a entire sub frame and attaché it in the front the middle an back to the rear axel, (my first thought would be to use 2 inch square tubing about 3/16 to 1/4 wall, two pieces on each side, then use some flat to reach up and bolt to the current frame may be a heavy angle across the front or a U shaped piece attach where the front axel goes, and then attached the front axel to that,

come out the about the middle with a channel or tube to attach the loader to, and some place in the front to mount some angle braces, possibly the front U shaped piece I said to mount to where the front axel mounts, extent it a little to bolt the angle braces on to the up rights,

Attachments

• loader sub.jpg
    loader sub.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 175
   / need help designing a homemade loader
We are thinking of going for 12vt. Right now i need to tear apart the front pto and see why it's not kicking on. No rear hitches the ball hitch so the tank will be back there or maybe the loader frame as a resivor???

/ need help designing a homemade loader #13  
Yes Loader frame could be reservoir.

/ need help designing a homemade loader #14  
I don't think i made my question understanding. I know how to build a loader and the hydraulics. But I'm lookin to do if anyone has an idea for mounting points

Is not mounting the loader part of building it?

IF the loader is so easy to build mounting it then mounting it should be the easy part,

If the current frame is so heavy then mount a cross member on the frame and call it good,

Is not mounting the loader part of building it?

IF the loader is so easy to build mounting it then mounting it should be the easy part,

If the current frame is so heavy then mount a cross member on the frame and call it good,

Yes mounting is part of building. I was just kicking around to see if anyone has any advise about mounting

/ need help designing a homemade loader #16  
I did one for my Bolens.I can tell you the tube frame isn't as heavy duty as you are thinking. I changed the frame on mine from tube to 1" X 3" X 1/8" wall. Also made it a little longer so I could move the battery. Here are some pictures of it. Before I got the hyds hooked up traded it for a lawn mower with a bad trans. and a good engine. Most of the parts to fix the trans were NLA , if not NLA the price was way up there. So I cut in half and got a old Ford rear end with the eaton 11 trans. Now I have a kubota front and a ford rear end. Here are pictures of the K-F.

Attachments

• loader 007.jpg
    loader 007.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0883.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG
    720.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 2003 4.3L 033.JPG
    2003 4.3L 033.JPG
    560.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 2003 4.3L 034.JPG
    2003 4.3L 034.JPG
    594.8 KB · Views: 180
I did one for my Bolens.I can tell you the tube frame isn't as heavy duty as you are thinking. I changed the frame on mine from tube to 1" X 3" X 1/8" wall. Also made it a little longer so I could move the battery. Here are some pictures of it. Before I got the hyds hooked up traded it for a lawn mower with a bad trans. and a good engine. Most of the parts to fix the trans were NLA , if not NLA the price was way up there. So I cut in half and got a old Ford rear end with the eaton 11 trans. Now I have a kubota front and a ford rear end. Here are pictures of the K-F.

That's one heck of a loader. Though I'm not building another complete frame.

What i want to do is build a long subframe most of the way back to the axle and over the front maybe. And make out attach with 6 or 8 bolts. At the same time have the possible pto pump mounted to the subframe. Not sure what I'm going to do with the electric or hydraulic pump

/ need help designing a homemade loader #18  
if you are just looking to move a bit of stuff around ,,,.... look how the "johnny bucket " works and hooks up for ideas ....

but to be honest , I tend to agree with those that say the frame is too weak and even though the front axle looks HD , the spindles are not ...
look up the weight restriction specs for the tractor before you get too involved $$$$ wise ...

if you are just looking to move a bit of stuff around ,,,.... look how the "johnny bucket " works and hooks up for ideas ....

but to be honest , I tend to agree with those that say the frame is too weak and even though the front axle looks HD , the spindles are not ...
look up the weight restriction specs for the tractor before you get too involved $$$$ wise ...

No Johnny loader will ever be bought around here. Had one like that last year. JUNK JUNK something kept bending every time you went to spear into a pile of sand. Sand!!

Wouldn't that put more stress onto the front axle and front frame. Because you are push against the axle and the whole weight gets put onto the axle. If you Google it you can find pictures of it on those cheap lowes 200 series John Deere

My tractor is a huge garden tractor. I would image it would have a Stronger frame and axle then a lowes tractor

/ need help designing a homemade loader #20  
Have you looked through the sites found on Google images to see how they mounted their loaders?

Bruce

Attachments

• farmking990loader.jpg
    farmking990loader.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 161