Replacement Scarifiers

/ Replacement Scarifiers #1  

IvanS

Silver Member
Tractor
B3300SU TLB
Can anyone tell me where I might buy replacement scarifiers - the type found in a box blade. I have in mind a small project that could use about 5 of these. Reasonable cost would be a good benefit in this search as well.

I am looking for the whole bar and tooth, not just the tooth itself.

Thanks,

Dan

/ Replacement Scarifiers #2  
I saw them at TSC (Tractor Supply). Between $25 & $30 EACH IIRC. I also wanted them to build a chisel plow, but after seeing the price, I bought a box blade which came with FIVE scarifiers.

Enjoy,
Ron

/ Replacement Scarifiers #3  
Yeah.. I couldn't believe that. Even down south.. the scarfiers are 21$ at tsc.. I need 4 to get my box blad up and going.. but heck.. it is almost a third of the cost of a new box...

Soundguy

/ Replacement Scarifiers #4  
When I built my box blade last year our of a 42 inch plow blade, I bought 4 scarifiers from Rural King that are used by Agri-Fab on their 48 inch box blade. They cost me 7 dollars each and 7.49 shipping each from Nebraska where they were made. That was just under 60 bucks for the set and with the 10 dollar blade, 30 dollars in other steel, (side plates, square tube for draft bar, etc) I wound up with a very good blade very cheaply. Works wonders on my Ariens GS22. Picture attached. Harold

Attachments

• GS22 LEFT REAR VIEW.JPG
    GS22 LEFT REAR VIEW.JPG
    473.9 KB · Views: 383