Backhoe sub-frames

/ Backhoe sub-frames #1  

groupw50

Tractor
Mitsubishi 2650 FD
I have a woods backhoe attachment BH70-X and a Mitsubishi 2650 tractor. I need to build a sub-frame, has anyone done this before?

/ Backhoe sub-frames #2  
Welcome to TBN.....................

Check the link below. Many have built subframes. Not sure anyone built one for a Mitsu 2650 but the build would be similar.
I have a Woods BH750-3 BH that came with a frame for a different tractor. I didn't have to build the frame but only made brackets to attach that frame to my tractor.

Search Results | Compact tractor forums, news, reviews, information.

/ Backhoe sub-frames #3  
I have a woods backhoe attachment BH70-X and a Mitsubishi 2650 tractor. I need to build a sub-frame, has anyone done this before?

I had a D2350 that I built a sub-frame for, basically by extending the loader frame back and under the rear axles (with a plate bolted on both sides of the axle housing), and then back to the hoe mount. There are a number of examples on the forums on this, just keep several things in mind. First is that a hoe puts a lot of stress forces on the tractor. So the mount to the rear axle should be very strong and firmly clamping around the axle, while not trying to crush the cast iron casting. Second is that it should tie to the loader subframe at the rear motor mounts where the loader mounts are. The front wheels will not take the beating the hoe can give it, unless it is a pretty small hoe. Rather, you should pick up the front of the tractor on the loader bucket, and the rear of the loader on the stabilizer legs. This will minimize the stress on the tractor frame.

Good luck!

/ Backhoe sub-frames #4  
I made one for my Kubota b2620 to mount the backhoe I built, I pretty much copied the factory sub-frames basic design, I'd post some pictures but it won't let me do it from my phone at the moment.

I like the factory kubota mounting, can have mine switched between 3pt and hoe in less then 10min, most of that time is mounting the 3pt components.