Steel shipping racks/pallets

/ Steel shipping racks/pallets #21  
John Deere used to ship GT's in a disposable square tube rack,,,
I built this trailer out of those racks,,,

DSC_00161024x523.jpg

/ Steel shipping racks/pallets
OK, I took some pics with my camera this am. Smaller tractors are on smaller, flimsier racks. Note that the MS 091 is mounted diagonally with the front axle assembly removed.
Just by chance/coincidence, last night I actually saw two trailers on a local horse farm that were made with (from?) these pallets.
Bob

Kubota Pallets 004.jpg
Kubota Pallets 003.jpg

/ Steel shipping racks/pallets #23  
Tell them you'll go as high as $10 for them, and they don't even have to remove that pesky tractor thing...?

/ Steel shipping racks/pallets #24  
My neighbor used to get steel shipping frames free from the local motorcycle shop and last year, our local Sears advertised free wooden pallets that lawn mowers came on. The one time I checked at Sears none of the pallets suited my purposes. The motorcycle shop has closed.

/ Steel shipping racks/pallets #26  
I'll see my Kubota dealer tomorrow, I'll ask what happens to his crates. I know they don't stay long, I've never seen any piled up with the other scrap or trash.

My guy says there is a charge for the crates. The ones I saw yesterday had "Property of Kubota" stenciled across them.

/ Steel shipping racks/pallets #27  
Those are some purpose built crates for sure. I can see why Kubota would want them back.

/ Steel shipping racks/pallets #28  
Here is a photo of the Kioti warehouse that I got a couple of my tractors from. I also
got a bunch of these crates, tho I preferred the Kubota crates for the channel steel
they had.

Attachments

• Kioti_warehse.jpg
    Kioti_warehse.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 172