3rd function handle

/ 3rd function handle #1  

Zzombie

Tractor
JCB MINI CX
I would like to see some 3rd function handles pics, and if I use a DA valve I guess I need a rocker switch? Or 2 switches, one to close and one to open... The cost plus the hunt for handles is irritating... Any ideas or pics would be helpful...

/ 3rd function handle #2  
Single switch grip runs $165. Double switch grip runs $200. That includes bushing rod adaptor and 10' of wire.

Attachments

• S-Series%201%20Button%20Black.jpg
    S-Series%201%20Button%20Black.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_2021.JPG
    IMG_2021.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 432
   / 3rd function handle #3  
Here's what I made for my tractor. Kit came with a rocker switch, which I really like.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 346
   / 3rd function handle #4  
I went the John Deer route and bought all the parts for the grip assembly "piece mill" and put it together myself.

Here's the write-up of my entire 3rd function project. Has pictures, links to parts lists and prices.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/358086-kioti-ck-35-3rd-function.html

The one issue w/ the JD solution is the buttons are not made for the current draw a solenoid will pull and you'll have to put some type of relays in the mix. Not a real big deal but another thing to tackle.

As a side note I put about 8-10 hours on this weekend doing nothing but loader/grapple and landscape rake work and I absolutely love this grip. Fit, feel, and function are great.