toothbar

/ toothbar #1  

cptdave

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK-20,Wheelhorse 4-14-8
I am learning to stick weld and want to make a toothbar for my CK-20 with a 54"loader. Where would I get the teeth and what size? Thanks,Dave

/ toothbar #2  
Most dealers should have them. Chappell in Milford for sure has them. I think I saw them at MB also. You will need both the tooth and the shank.

/ toothbar #3  
Everyplace I went to here looked at me funny and said "you want a wut?"

I ended up ordering mine from http://www.binkleyhurst.com/. Shipping to Houston for the 10 pcs was less than $20. I spent more than that driving around looking for the dang thangs.

This is the email I got from Isaac at B&H a couple mounths ago.
Requested prices as follows: 12L6dw-8-2a-h shanks are $9.95 ea
T41166 teeth are $3.08 ea 38-32028 roll pin are $1.33 each

Total cost is $ 143.60 plus shipping thank you

Binkley & Hurst Bros. Inc.
133 Rothsville Station Rd
Lititz, PA 17543
Phone:717-626-4705
Fax: 717-626-0996
isaac@binkleyhurst.com

PS these teeth are not the ones with a hook on them for the bucket. The hook has to be welded on.

/ toothbar #4  
Here is a link to another thread on this subject. I posted in there about the ones I bought from Binkley and Hurst. I would recommend giving them a call as well. I however did get the one that fit over the bucket edge. FEL Teeth Thread

/ toothbar #5  
I made one for my Kioti. The loader is 60" wide. I bought the shanks, teeth and retaining pins from Case dealer. The heavy industrial equipment Case (yellow).
The shanks were $10 per
The teeth were $5
The pins were $2 something...

I used some flat stock. Total cost was around $130. At first I thought the shanks and teeth were too big, but once on the bucket and in use they were fantastic and I can remove the assembly when needed a straight edge via two bolts. Thanks to all those on this site for recommended a toothbar in the first place.

thx
Jim

Attachments

• 408882-Toothbar.JPG
    408882-Toothbar.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 392