remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics!

/ remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics! #1  

FTG-05

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 GST w/FEL, Kubota RTV-XG850, Kubota ZD326S
Rear Remote Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics!

I'm installing RR for my Kubota L4330. I've got an idea on how to mount it but before I start drilling, bending and welding on 1/2"x5"x36" steel, I thought I'd see if I can some ideas from you guys.

Factory or DIY?

Are RR valves used constantly (like an FEL valve) or are they mostly "set it and forget it" while operating?

So please, show pics of your installed RR controller valve pics.

Here's what I have thus far, a Bailey's Chief 3 spool with one float, painted and ready to be installed once the mount is done.

IMG_20160819_121516886 (Large).jpg

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
   / remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics! #2  
Here are my factory remotes.

Attachments

• IMG_8422.jpg
    IMG_8422.jpg
    708.8 KB · Views: 496
   / remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics! #3  
I have an L3010 with 2 factory RRs. The two control handles are to the right of the seat in the slots just behind the 3ph height control. A handy place because you often have to use the 3ph lever along with the RR controls as you adjust your implement on the go. I find that I make adjustments often when I am grading. If you don't you are not really taking advantage of the capability the RR give you. Something like a dump trailer is much simpler of course.

I have a single spool front remote valve I installed for my grapple control. I put it above my FEL valve.

Grapple_3.JPG

Grapple_4.JPG

gg

/ remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics!
Last edited:
I have an L3010 with 2 factory RRs. The two control handles are to the right of the seat in the slots just behind the 3ph height control. A handy place because you often have to use the 3ph lever along with the RR controls as you adjust your implement on the go. I find that I make adjustments often when I am grading. If you don't you are not really taking advantage of the capability the RR give you. Something like a dump trailer is much simpler of course.

I have a single spool front remote valve I installed for my grapple control. I put it above my FEL valve.

View attachment 478067

View attachment 478068

gg

Yea, that's where another member put his. I've looked there on my tractor - tight, tight place. Plus I'd have to make handle extensions to make it work. Not sure I wanna go there - hence the reason for this thread.

Do you constantly move/adjust the RR's, typically?

Thanks,

/ remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics! #6  
...tight, tight place. Plus I'd have to make handle extensions to make it work....

Do you constantly move/adjust the RR's, typically?
Yes, it's a tight place but it's out of the way. Instead of extending handles, I cut my down, shorter. I now can exit to the left of the tractor (added a step on left, too).

I put it there since I have my grapple that I adjust a lot when I used it. The Top and Tilt do not get adjusted that much but enough.

Yes, it's a tight place but it's out of the way. Instead of extending handles, I cut my down, shorter. I now can exit to the left of the tractor (added a step on left, too).

I put it there since I have my grapple that I adjust a lot when I used it. The Top and Tilt do not get adjusted that much but enough.

My grapple controller will be integrated as a 3rd function off the FEL handle; I would expect that to be moved quite a bit with the frapple installed.

Good to know that the TNT don't get moved that much. My basic thought now is to install the RR control valve just to the right and little below the FEL valve. I don't normally exit/enter my tractor from the right (I also have a tool box installed on the right footboard) so it won't be in the way any more than the FEL handle is.

Any one else have pics of their RR valve install?

Thanks,

/ remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics! #8  
Knowing that I would be looking back while adjusting the T&T, I mounted mine on the ROPS. Reaching forward and looking backwards just wasn't going to work for me. The mount was from Brian at Fitright Hydraulics. ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1471882295.244260.jpg

/ remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics! #9  
Knowing that I would be looking back while adjusting the T&T, I mounted mine on the ROPS. Reaching forward and looking backwards just wasn't going to work for me. The mount was from Brian at Fitright Hydraulics. View attachment 478378

That looks like a really nice set-up dude. Neat and convenient valve location.

gg

/ remote Rear Valve Controllers: Let's see some pics! #10  
My grapple controller will be integrated as a 3rd function off the FEL handle; I would expect that to be moved quite a bit with the frapple installed.

Good to know that the TNT don't get moved that much. My basic thought now is to install the RR control valve just to the right and little below the FEL valve. I don't normally exit/enter my tractor from the right (I also have a tool box installed on the right footboard) so it won't be in the way any more than the FEL handle is.

Any one else have pics of their RR valve install?

Thanks,

Maybe it is just me but I have to say that I adjust my TnT cylinders quite often. When I am grading I keep my hand on the controls all the time.

gg