3pt stuff for your Loader.

/ 3pt stuff for your Loader. #21  
Finally remember to post while on my PC so I can attach photos...

Handy for lifting & working on implements (would stick a board under the loader for safety if I was under things). Also makes a nice pivot for a plow so it can float (plow also had side to side float about 15 degrees naively & a trip blade to prevent problems running into things.

20160910_192456.jpg20161025_152850.jpg20161025_152905.jpgIMG_20150117_153817.jpgIMG_20150612_213855.jpgIMG_20150117_153836.jpgIMG_20150819_201451.jpgIMG_20150819_201502.jpgIMG_20151216_103513.jpg

/ 3pt stuff for your Loader.
Re: 3pt stuff for your Loader., More than a CAD Model, but Need to clean up my shop

I'm embarrassed to post these Photos, My shop is a mess.

All pieces are cut and set for Welding and Paint.

It was really warm today, I've not been doing much in an unheated workshop.

If this weather keeps up, I'll remove soft cab from my Kubota.

Attachments

• 20170225_180030 (1280x768).jpg
    20170225_180030 (1280x768).jpg
    550 KB · Views: 374
  • 20170225_180125 (1280x768).jpg
    20170225_180125 (1280x768).jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 20170225_180145 (1280x768).jpg
    20170225_180145 (1280x768).jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 313
   / 3pt stuff for your Loader. #23  
Re: 3pt stuff for your Loader., More than a CAD Model, but Need to clean up my shop

I like the hitch reciever idea, but it wouldnt work for me. I already had PTO shaft clearance issues on my PHD after I modified it to be QH compatible. Actually bent the shaft a little a couple times dropping the 3pt before extending the toplink all the way. Is it usually low enough for your trailers or do you put a drop hitch in it?

/ 3pt stuff for your Loader. #24  
I made one with a small amount of rollback. I use it mainly with a trailer mover for moving my dump trailer, but also for parking implements. It is very handy for a yard rake also. I used a Titan ssqa plate and a HF QA. Under $200. Welded and painted in a few hours. Commercial versions go for in the neighborhood of $1000.

I see your top hook on the QH is notched out. Did you do this to clear some obstruction on one of your implements? Or does it help to hook up easier?

I see your top hook on the QH is notched out. Did you do this to clear some obstruction on one of your implements? Or does it help to hook up easier?

It comes that way from Harbor Freight. I'm impressed that the HF Quick hitch is well made. This new one I got is nicer quality that the first one, and the first was OK quality.

Most of my old 3 Pt stuff will not work with this hook, It would make a nice lifting hook but that all it is good for. I use the Hitch Adapter bracket in the Photo's Item 29309 from HF (888-866-5797), sold separately. Why it is not stocked in their stores is beyond me?

That's why I am welding it up to the plate as shown vs. just attaching it flat against the plate.

Last edited:

I like the hitch receiver idea, but it wouldn't work for me. I already had PTO shaft clearance issues on my PHD after I modified it to be QH compatible. Actually bent the shaft a little a couple times dropping the 3pt before extending the top link all the way. Is it usually low enough for your trailers or do you put a drop hitch in it?

I have a ball hitch on the front weight, front guard frame of the tractor, and a reversible drop hitch so I can handle everything from a gooseneck to a tiny utility 2 axle trailer.

The above attachment in my photo's goes on the FEL.
Do you have a hydraulic PH Digger that runs off the FEL third function like a Skid Steer?
In any case I don't have a PH Digger and the one I can borrow runs of the PTO.
I'd use my little Mahindra vs. the L39 for all my 3 pt work, or I just borrow a larger tractor.

This is my set-up on the 3 Pt Hitch.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/327912-custom-3-point-attachment-2-a.html?highlight=

Works great but is a a pain to fabricate, and you need to carefully line up the counter weight during install and removal. I imagine the PTO shaft would be in the way of the Quick Hitch with the PH digger?
Can you post photo's of your set-up?

/ 3pt stuff for your Loader. #27  

Nice work!!!!

Your shop isn't a "mess", it's "used". :)

/ 3pt stuff for your Loader. #30  

I have a ball hitch on the front weight, front guard frame of the tractor, and a reversible drop hitch so I can handle everything from a gooseneck to a tiny utility 2 axle trailer.

The above attachment in my photo's goes on the FEL.
Do you have a hydraulic PH Digger that runs off the FEL third function like a Skid Steer?
In any case I don't have a PH Digger and the one I can borrow runs of the PTO.
I'd use my little Mahindra vs. the L39 for all my 3 pt work, or I just borrow a larger tractor.

This is my set-up on the 3 Pt Hitch.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/327912-custom-3-point-attachment-2-a.html?highlight=

Works great but is a a pain to fabricate, and you need to carefully line up the counter weight during install and removal. I imagine the PTO shaft would be in the way of the Quick Hitch with the PH digger?
Can you post photo's of your set-up?
Actually no PHD at the moment, but my previous one was a 3pt rear PTO. This 3pt QH PHD build http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...tch-3-point-hole-post4004229.html#post4004229 ran off with my L3200.

Have a spare PHD frame to chop up & build another. Just need the gearbox, PTO shaft $ probably some more heavy scrap to do it. Figure under $400. Keep looking at hydraulic PHDs though, but they are over $2k new & often used.