powermax tractor

/ powermax tractor #1  

bob51463

Tractor
Simplicity Powermax 4041.
hi, I am looking to buy a set of the plans to build a backhoe 4 simplicity PowerMax tractor. lit me now how much thank you for lookin

/ powermax tractor #2  
The pf engineering plans are decent and would fit your size tractor well.
I can't remember the cost but should be on the website.

/ powermax tractor
i fond the price was 75 dollers but how do i buy liked to buy have the money pleas lit me now and dos it bolt on or dos it hook to the 3 point?

/ powermax tractor
i fond the price was 75 dollers but how do i buy liked to buy have the money pleas lit me now and dos it bolt on or dos it hook to the 3 point? you can emaill me bob51463@yahoo.com thank you for your time.

/ powermax tractor #5  
I believe there is a phone number on the site to call him or email him, I can't check right now.
You can make it attach however you want, 3pt or sub-frame, I would recommend sub-frame although it'll take a little more time and you'll have to design the tractor side of the mount.

/ powermax tractor #6  
I believe there is a phone number on the site to call him or email him, I can't check right now.
You can make it attach however you want, 3pt or sub-frame, I would recommend sub-frame although it'll take a little more time and you'll have to design the tractor side of the mount.

hi my name is bob i am looking to buy prints for the powermax tractor for the sub-frame if you still have you can emaill me bob51463@yahoo.com thank you for your time sir? i can't find phone number or a emaill

/ powermax tractor #7  
Order Plans

This link has all the info and a buy it button to purchase.

I don't know of any plans specific to the Powermax, most of them require designing your own although the plans do give you some ideas.