Gonna need some help on this one.

/ Gonna need some help on this one. #21  
You are going to change the stability of that machine when that bagger gets loaded up. If you proceed, best install a swivel type hitch that keeps your rider on all 3 tires should it roll. I can't even fathom backing this thing with your current rider.

/ Gonna need some help on this one. #23  
I would buy a cheap craftsman or cub cadet garden tractor on Craigslist and mount the vac to that rather than fight a three wheel mower. Just a thought.

/ Gonna need some help on this one.
Thats the plan

/ Gonna need some help on this one. #25  
Grandmother will be happy, and you'll be her favorite.

/ Gonna need some help on this one. #26  
I don't understand all the concern

There is no different "hose length" requirement than if the rig were four wheel.

The sulky has two bolts on the hoop frame that appear perfect for a hitch mount.

Skip the double triple articulated gizmo (though that is a great solution) , just run a pintle hitch. They provide plenty of motion for any practical purpose.

One question, Are the drive wheels on the mower chassis, independent? Or does the sulky do all the steering? Not that it really matters. But if the sulky does the steering without any power assist, dragging a trailer will take a lot of upper body strength to make sharp or quick turns.