Skid Steer Snow Plow Hydraulic

/ Skid Steer Snow Plow Hydraulic #1  

cnat

Tractor
Bobcat T200
I am currently converting a 9 Western snowplow to fit my Bobcat T200 skid steer. The question I have is how to run the hydraulic lines to operate the power angles of the plow. Do the lines go directly from each of the hydro aux of the machine (Out and Return) to each of the power angle cylinders? I understand that there should be an inline hydraulic restrictor valve to restrict pressure but want to know the location of the lines. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

/ Skid Steer Snow Plow Hydraulic #2  
Do your cylinders look like this?

DSCN3957.JPG

Here is the thread the picture came from: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/snow-removal/383535-thinking-building-snow-plow-set.html

/ Skid Steer Snow Plow Hydraulic #3  
Do the lines go directly from each of the hydro aux of the machine (Out and Return) to each of the power angle cylinders?
Thank you

Short answer, YES. You'll have to fool around adapting to the small fittings on the plows cylinders and back up to your ffqc on the machine. I think you might be talking about a 'cross over valve' instead of a pressure regulator. It will allow your extended cyl to dump into the other if you hit something big. Your machine should have a flow adjustment to slow down the plow swing. It will operate way to fast with the small plow cylinders. We like pics and welcome to TBN!

/ Skid Steer Snow Plow Hydraulic
Thank you very much for the responses. The pistons on the plow are traditional plow pistons off of the Western plow. So to clarify, one line from hydro-out to one piston (left or right) and one line from hydro-return to the other piston? I really appreciate the help, I am hydraulic illiterate and am slowly learning.

/ Skid Steer Snow Plow Hydraulic #5  
I converted a 7 1/2 foot Fisher blade and welded the a frame directly to the QA plate. The blade will float if the loader arms are in float mode. If not, I can get the plow to put down pressure to scrape ice if needed. I put 1 hose to one angle piston and 1 hose to the other angle piston and used restrictor valves in line on both of them.