Kioti Canopy/Cab

/ Kioti Canopy/Cab #1  

NDBrad

Tractor
Kioti CK3510
Thought I would share the start of a cab for my Kioti . Started out as just a canopy , and will eventually be a fully enclosed cab .
Canopy is basically a wood frame ( plywood and 1x8 with a curved radius on the edges , top was formed from a commercial door armor kick plate that I heated up to form the curved edge ) The unit slides over the ROPs and has a couple of carriage bolts with wing nuts to pinch it to the Rops frame .
Added the start of my cab from 18 gauge , 1 1/4" wide "C" channel . The frame legs were attached to the frame using some short pieces of mistrust .......The front glass is safety glass and was salvaged from a storm door .( perfect fit with no cutting) It doesn't scratch like lexan or plexiglass .
It keeps me fairly out of the rain and snow , as long as it's not blowing too hard .😁 Mounted a few LED lights ......
Will add some removable sides/doors soon . Not looking for air tight , just out of the weather . IMG_1049_kindlephoto-2534688.jpgIMG_1048_kindlephoto-2633703.jpgIMG_1046.JPGIMG_1564.JPGIMG_1563.JPG

/ Kioti Canopy/Cab #3  
Looks good. I'm looking into doing the same thing with my ck2610. I build a canopy already. I'm running a golf cart cover under my canopy for now to help keep me out of the wind.