Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change

/ Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change #1  

Stever00

Tractor
New Holland 3930 w/Bushhog loader, Yanmar 2500, Dixie Chopper SilverEagle
Got a 3930 NH with a 2345QT loader. Anyone redone theirs for quick change Skid Steer or John Deere pin type? I do know JD loader cylinders arms are not same distance apart as BH. I seen the hooks, plate and pins you can buy to weld on bucket. Curious best way to make bracket that will stay on loader arms.

/ Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change #2  
I did one for a guy recently on a skid steer rock bucket, converted it to a Deere pin type, I didn't know you could buy these brackets but he did.

JD Brackets.jpg

/ Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change #3  
Weld-On Skid Steer, Skidsteer Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach Plate

/ Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change #4  
If you search the web you will find a few people, including some from here, have done it. I want to but if you add up all the parts you need to buy it just doesn't add up for me. I suppose one day I will do it but you'll be looking at 800-1000 all said and done.
You need this or build one similar
Kubota Pin-On Loader to Skid Steer Quick Attach Adapter:LA35,LA41,LA42,LA45 | eBay
then this for your bucket, or similar
TITAN 5/16 Quick Tach Attachment Mount Plate Skid Steer Bobcat Kubota 516MP | eBay

/ Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change
I've seen a lot of those weld on attachments that go on bucket. Like to see how someone has rigged up the part on the FEL to for these.
I think Titan has the John Deere Swiss Army Knife thing that has hay spear, pallet forks and receiver hitch all on one attachment. Seem like its 529 on EBay. I really don't want to buy a has spear that attaches to the bucket which was what I thought I would do in the beginning. The more versatile and easier to change the more I can do. I'm not 20 year old anymore so trying to work smarter not harder.

/ Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change #6  
I would definitely go the skid steer QT route over JD QT. Much wider availability of implents.

/ Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change #8  
   / Changing Bush Hog loader to quick change
Really appreciate all the help here. Really like that pin on Bush Hog Skid Steer adapter. Kind of expensive though.