Can you guess what this is?

/ Can you guess what this is? #1  

orb

Bronze Member
Tractor
Farmall H, Massey Harris Ferguson 50 w/300 loader, Kubota 3010
I'm looking to make one of these and I need a source for a cheap (maybe used) 8" stroke double loabed air spring. Anyone have a line on one, I would greatly appreciate the info.

20048114629865450193004.jpg

Oh, and whoever guesses what it is gets the "golden smarty pants award" (not to be confused with the Smarty Golden Pants award which is an award give out in in honor of George Smarty the inventor of the Depends bladder control under garment)

/ Can you guess what this is? #3  
may be for inflating the cat in the picture??

/ Can you guess what this is? #4  
Wouldn't that make it catatonic ? Or would that happen if you pumped it full of tonic water ?

/ Can you guess what this is? #5  
It looks like "redneck" engineering's at work again. However, I don't see any duct tape, bailing wire or JB weld in the picture. It's amazing the things that "necessity" will spawn. I'm just as guilty as anyone.

/ Can you guess what this is? #6  
Some sort of leveling jack, for a trailer maybe?

/ Can you guess what this is? #7  
It's a rocket launcher.

/ Can you guess what this is? #8  
Looks like a foot operated pump to me.

Oh, and I think that's a cow statue on the ground, not a cat. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave

/ Can you guess what this is? #9  
Great idea. I have been looking for an air compressor for my windmill. That has some diffident possibilities.
leaddog /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Can you guess what this is?
Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Pump is unique for windmills in that it works on the up stroke.