KK carryall

/ KK carryall #1  

billbill1

Veteran Member
Tractor
2016 Mahindra 1533 Shuttle AgKing 2840 shuttle shift
I took a KK carryall and built a carrier out of Unistrut to haul wood with and carry various items (chainsaw, tools, etc.) I bolted it to the carryall which made me buy an additional KK carryall to carry pallets of firewood with. Looking back, I would have built the carrier to set on the carryall instead of building on to it. Works very well though.

Attachments

• 565225-IMG_0058 (600 x 450).jpg.jpg
    565225-IMG_0058 (600 x 450).jpg.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,319
   / KK carryall #2  
When posting multiple pictures, simply make one post then reply to it with each additional picture. This keeps all comments and discussions together instead of spreading them out over as many threads as pictures.

/ KK carryall
Will do, thank you. I'm not very computer literate.

/ KK carryall #4  
I've my eye on a carryall but am distributing my "investments" out over time not to annoy the wife doing the financial accounting each month. Had to replace my air compressor and buy parts to mount the soil ripper that a friend gave me this last month. Wife remarked that I had $300 worth of tools last month.

Longer range, I've my eye on a carryall to mount a PTO generator on. Would be cheaper than buying one of those trailers that many of them can be gotten with. Thinking it'd be a dedicated one for that.

Another would have a platform and enclosure for carrying stuff like mulch, wood and gravel.

I figure on putting casters underneath to make mounting and demounting it easy in the basement of my carriage house. Did this for my bush hog. Makes it possible without having to go to one of those quick hitch things.

Ralph

/ KK carryall
Ralph, the KK carryall is around $80 at TSC and the tines are 3" wide and 32" long. I thought about making one out of 3" angle (which I already had) but the TSC is rated at 1000#'s and thought I'd better go that route. Very useful implement for no more than they cost. Unloaded they only weigh around 60#'s so it's not hard to hook to the 3ph.

/ KK carryall #6  
I have a kk carryall.. was a good investment. i bolted a pallet to it, and then mounted my pto gen to that. I can simply unbolt the pallet if I need the carryall..

Soundguy