1/2" Impact Wrench

/ 1/2" Impact Wrench #11  
Re: 1/2\" Impact Wrench

I bought a electric impact from Harbor Fright when I had the farm 5 years ago , Am still using it I use it just like a air impact The nice thing is if Im away from the air supply I can stretch extension cords out and still be able to use it.Ive removed lug nuts mower blades and all sorts of things like that.

/ 1/2" Impact Wrench #12  

I have had a Black & Decker 1/2" drive electric for 25 years. I am well pleased with it. I use it at work. I don't use it to tighten or loosen nut's or bolts over 1/2". If they are over that I only use it to run them off or on and use a long handle ratchet to tighten or loosen. the electric don't have the hammer power of a good air wrench. Where I work they are much handier thoe.
Charlie /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ 1/2" Impact Wrench #13  

I have the 600ft lb 'EarthQuake' from HF. It has been good. I used to have a electric impact. It worked better than the Home Depot air powered. The only problem is cord damage. It is cheaper to get a new one than replace the cord. I have many other elec tools from HF that have performed flawlessly.

You didn't say what you plan to use it for. I think it will work fine for ya.

/ 1/2" Impact Wrench #14  

I have the Harbor frieght 1/2 inch electric impact wrench and it has been very good. I have had it about 4 years now. I am in the same position as you, I have a good IR impact wrench I keep in the workshop, but I wanted something I could move aroud easily.