Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Ford 3910, JD 420C, Kubota G32XKS

Default Re: Hydraulics help, loader schematic, information

I just stumbled in here by accident but an easy way to build a bucket is in a shape of a V. This is how I formed my bucket. I hope it helps. Otherwise, sorry for intruding.

Tractor
    2000 prentice 210e

I have a prentice 210e 2000 year model . The hydraulic pump turned loose and filled the system with metal have gotten most of it out but now the main boom will not go down now. When open grapple or turning main boom will raise by itself. What could be the cause of this problem and what should pilot pressure be with engine at idle? I don't have any pressure at idle now, at full speed I have 350. Thanks for ANY help. Billy

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 301A and yanmar YM2500

I didn't see where your question about tank size was answered, but for small usage systems I won't go smaller than the pump gpm. But I prefer at least 1.5-2 times the gpm to allow for some leaks and the cylinder differences. Also add 20-30% for air and expansion of the fluid.

Tractor
    2000 prentice 210e

I just wanted to let you know that it's a 75 gallon tank. Do you have any ideas on how to remove the metal from the cylinders, and out of the system? Anything you have got would be so helpful. Also, do you know of any websites that could help me with my questions? Thanks, Billy

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD 301A and yanmar YM2500

Usually use diesel for about 1-2 min Max running and pushing the hydraulics to Max in/out several times, drain, refill with hyd fluid, run about 10 min, empty, clean/replace screens/filters, refill and change again at 1/2 the normal interval. And check the screens/filters before to make sure they aren't clogged before doing this.

Tractor
    JH65 KIMCO

Hello! im now working on a payloader jh65 kimco brand hydraulic system. do you have a schematic diagram for this model..

thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123