Better than Home Depot!

/ Better than Home Depot! #1  

LSmith

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
A few weeks back we were lamenting Home Depot in this forum. I think I found a good alternative in middle Tennessee /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (See Atachment)

Attachments

• 749487-Lumber.gif
    749487-Lumber.gif
    64.4 KB · Views: 2,976
   / Better than Home Depot! #2  
I love it. I'd buy from them just cuz they have a sense of humor!

/ Better than Home Depot! #3  
You know that you can ask a question at that place and they really love to talk about what ever it up.

/ Better than Home Depot! #4  
I went to Home Depot and asked a few questions and got some answers but then the guy did not know how it was to be used. Its kind of scary how they have people that really have never done the work or seen it done.

/ Better than Home Depot! #6  
Better than Home Depot?

A root canal is better than home depot /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm still of the opinion they FORGOT one letter when they incorperated. It SHOULD be Home Despot.

/ Better than Home Depot! #7  
3 weeks later all home depots in the area begin stocking whiskey and firearms....... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Better than Home Depot! #8  
Alcohol Tobacco Firearms, should be a convienence store instead of a government agency........ /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Better than Home Depot! #9  
Hmmm, Home Depot not impressed at all, pitiful, sorry, useless = all terms I can think of when asked about home depot....
Where I live there are three Home Depot stores with in driving distance , The newest and closest one just opened this spring didn't have what I was looking for (pre-emergent) Ok ask about it "Ahh we don't carry that anymore" drove to second store "Ahh haven't gotten shipment yet" (this was April) forget it... Go to Lesco store and get it just a little more $....

Next project needed lumber, none available on the rack but I saw some up higher still bundled, Sooo I get a clerk who gets the yoot (youth) who is responsible for this isle and I greet him with a "how ya doin" I get in response "Waasup" /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I tell him waasup I want some stinkin' lumber and you need to get it down to the shelf .... He comes back with the fork lift and another yoot ,sooo now there are to yoot's and a GRUMP (me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) First yoot makes no less than 15 attempts at lining up to the hack to pick it up ,meanwhile his partner is standing there doin the moonwalk or sumthin?? Trying to guide him /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'm at the end of the isle hidding around the corner trying not to look because my neck hurts from shaking my head.... The guy finally gets under the hack and starts to lift WHOOAA!! YOUR UNDER THE RACK SUPPORT /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif... Man somebody's gonna get hurt here!!

They finally get the lopsided pile down to the lower bin cut the bands and leave... "THATS OK FELLAS I'LL LOAD IT MYSELF" as they go to take a break /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

I soon found out this store has had THREE managers in the six months it has been open.....

OK I feel better now /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Better than Home Depot! #10  
I was in a California orange store when the cousins or relatives of those same yoots were trying to get a pallet of gallon cans of paint down from the top shelf with a fork lift. Guess what?..........It took several days to get the mess cleaned up. If you are in the orange store and you hear the sound of a fork lift, head for the nearest exit or Lowe's if you value your life. (you may even want to think twice about Lowe's because once in a while one of the relatives get lost and show up there as well)
Farwell