Platinum Member
Tractor
Farmnought.Gravely Model L,Gravely Model LI,1941 Clinton two wheeler
leftdown.jpg

pump.jpg

hoistsmall.jpg

and the fire extinguisher muffler...

muffler.jpg

Still gotta fill in the bulkhead...finish the gate and paint.The side rails come off and can be used for ramps.

/ Dump truck pics for Holzster. #2  
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifNeeds air in the back tires!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Dump truck pics for Holzster. #3  
I just have to ask and I'm not tryin' to be a smart off. Is there any issues of light frame rails and possibly folding up the truck, I mean buckling the frame. The neighbor had a one ton ford that the mid section was setting on the ground one day from using his hoist. He then repaired and added serious reinforcing plate the frame rails. I like the idea of smaller dump bed but I would worry about frame issues. bjr

/ Dump truck pics for Holzster.
I dunno about the frame.I'mopen to suggestions,but bear in mind that I don't plan on hauling two tons of rocks.I also have a dump trailer that can be towed along too.

Joe....needs an alternater too.
Maybe this weekend I'll pull out the air hose so you'll get off my back.I know you and Tami are ganging up on me for my life insurance.By the way Joe...would you PLEASE not wear a thong AND your Depends when you come to dinner???

/ Dump truck pics for Holzster. #5  
bob, that would be better then how you ride your tractor /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

if yer not carefull, joe might wear one of them hospital gowns

/ Dump truck pics for Holzster. #6  
Just curious if you hauled any good loads with this setup yet? If so, how did it dump?

Steve

Haven't had the chance yet.Drove it into town yesterday for her sea trials....been busy on the log splitter all day today.Gonna feel that tomorrow....

/ Dump truck pics for Holzster. #8  
Bob, nice set up! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif what drives your hydraulic pump.
cory

</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Bob, nice set up! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif what drives your hydraulic pump.
cory )</font>

That's a little 3.5 Honda I grabbed off a small snowblower (found it in the trash.Chute wouldn't turn so they pitched it!! I fixed that with spray lube,but I have all gravel and Gravelys..don't need a blower)
I added a longer starter rope and housed that inside a piece if 1/2 pipe,bent at one end to meet the recoil unit and it runs over to the driver's side of the truck.Choke and kill switch were moved too.I have split wood with that pump and a 5 horse...I think it'll do okay with the baby Honda.