Router Table....Unisaw

/ Router Table....Unisaw #41  
Here is a picture of my Unisaw - I added the router table to the right but then built a sliding table to the left. I can cut panels 42" wide. The miter gage can be set to any degree and also some odd ones for making frames. Dowel pins are use to set the angle.

Jeff

Attachments

• 890037-unisaw.jpg
    890037-unisaw.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 202
   / Router Table....Unisaw #42  
Here is a picture of my Unisaw - I added the router table to the right but then built a sliding table to the left. I can cut panels 42" wide. The miter gage can be set to any degree and also some odd ones for making frames. Dowel pins are use to set the angle.

Jeff

/ Router Table....Unisaw #43  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here is a picture of my Unisaw - I added the router table to the right but then built a sliding table to the left. . . . )</font>

You've got some nice equipment and space to put it there.

The sliding table is worth it's weight, that's for sure. Like many tools, you just don't know what you're missing until you have the right tool for the job and having sliding table makes the table saw a whole new experience.

Cliff

/ Router Table....Unisaw #44  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here is a picture of my Unisaw - I added the router table to the right but then built a sliding table to the left. . . . )</font>

You've got some nice equipment and space to put it there.

The sliding table is worth it's weight, that's for sure. Like many tools, you just don't know what you're missing until you have the right tool for the job and having sliding table makes the table saw a whole new experience.

Cliff

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Woodzy,
Real nice sliding table setup!!! I am cramped for space and even that setup might take too much of my floor space, but that is the way to go if you can.

Hopefully in the next few years I can get my barn/workshop built and have a little more useable space /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the pics!!!

/ Router Table....Unisaw
Mornin Woodzy,
Real nice sliding table setup!!! I am cramped for space and even that setup might take too much of my floor space, but that is the way to go if you can.

Hopefully in the next few years I can get my barn/workshop built and have a little more useable space /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the pics!!!