FEL For Case 830

/ FEL For Case 830
Thanks Russ. That is a great picture and gives me a lot of information. I appreciate your help.

Derek

/ FEL For Case 830
Thanks Russ. That is a great picture and gives me a lot of information. I appreciate your help.

Derek

/ FEL For Case 830 #13  
Isnt the 830 a totally different tractor than the 990 ? The 830 is of old American heritage, where the 990 was a rebadged David Brown ? I dont have any experience with American Case because the Case name was unknown here untill they took over IHC, which was a very famous name on this side of the pond.
Over here there is just a small cult of DB people, all other folks hate them because of their numerous design flaws.

/ FEL For Case 830 #14  
Isnt the 830 a totally different tractor than the 990 ? The 830 is of old American heritage, where the 990 was a rebadged David Brown ? I dont have any experience with American Case because the Case name was unknown here untill they took over IHC, which was a very famous name on this side of the pond.
Over here there is just a small cult of DB people, all other folks hate them because of their numerous design flaws.

/ FEL For Case 830 #15  
The 830 was a USA field tractor available as a row crop or standard "Wheatland" types. 80ish hp. Available with direct drive trans or "Caseomatic" torque convertor trans. Still some around running lift pumps or hay machines. Granddad had a 630,730, and an 830 at different times...

The David Brown is a UK transplant. I've only seen a few around Arkansas...

/ FEL For Case 830 #16  
The 830 was a USA field tractor available as a row crop or standard "Wheatland" types. 80ish hp. Available with direct drive trans or "Caseomatic" torque convertor trans. Still some around running lift pumps or hay machines. Granddad had a 630,730, and an 830 at different times...

The David Brown is a UK transplant. I've only seen a few around Arkansas...