FEL For Case 830

/ FEL For Case 830 #1  

hotrod45

Tractor
Case 830
Gentlemen:

This is my first post and need your advice and help. I am about to build a FEL for ths tractor but have been told that it does not have regular frame. This looks to be true so does anyone have any picture of a 1966 Case 830 that show how the frame for the FEL is attched to the tractor. Iam guessing that a sub-frame is built that attches to the rear end assembly and mid point on the tractor, and from here the vertical posts are mounted that support the loader arms. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Derek

/ FEL For Case 830
Gentlemen:

This is my first post and need your advice and help. I am about to build a FEL for ths tractor but have been told that it does not have regular frame. This looks to be true so does anyone have any picture of a 1966 Case 830 that show how the frame for the FEL is attched to the tractor. Iam guessing that a sub-frame is built that attches to the rear end assembly and mid point on the tractor, and from here the vertical posts are mounted that support the loader arms. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Derek

/ FEL For Case 830 #3  
Welcome!

Can't offer specifics on the 830. I suggest you keep your eyes open and when you spot an old tractor with an FEL, get your camera out and snap some pics. A lot of the old tractors had FELs that attached at the rear over the rear axle.

Ron

/ FEL For Case 830 #4  
Welcome!

Can't offer specifics on the 830. I suggest you keep your eyes open and when you spot an old tractor with an FEL, get your camera out and snap some pics. A lot of the old tractors had FELs that attached at the rear over the rear axle.

Ron

/ FEL For Case 830
Thanks for your efforts guys. I have a bit of an idea of what to do now.

Derek

/ FEL For Case 830
Thanks for your efforts guys. I have a bit of an idea of what to do now.

Derek

/ FEL For Case 830 #9  
hotrod45,

Here is another picture. This is of a Case 990.

Good Luck,
Russ

Attachments

• 896551-1976Case990.jpg
    896551-1976Case990.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 685
   / FEL For Case 830 #10  
hotrod45,

Here is another picture. This is of a Case 990.

Good Luck,
Russ