2" receiver vise mount

/ 2" receiver vise mount #1  

MrJimi

Elite Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
Case 1845 C Skid steer
2\" receiver vise mount

Here is something I threw together a few years ago and I would like to share with all of you

25735DSC00004-med.JPG

25735DSC00002-med.JPG

I am very sorry that the chair is not included
Jim /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2" receiver vise mount #2  
Re: 2\" receiver vise mount

I built one several years ago also. Very handy, but takes up alot of room in the trucks toolbox.

/ 2" receiver vise mount #3  

If you left it on the back of the truck, it wouldn't take up any room at all.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ 2" receiver vise mount

And it wouldn't last in this neighbor hood here in NE Florida
It would be good for tailgators
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2" receiver vise mount #6  

Yes but its heck on the shins,or the knees depending on how high your truck sits. As to what its used for, Lets you have a sturdy,stable portable vice. In my day job repairing printing equipment its very handy to go out to the truck and have a vice to hold parts while drilling or pounding pins.

/ 2" receiver vise mount #7  

I would think making an "L" with a piece of 2x2 and putting a plate on top would keep you from having to bend over all the time while using the vise (unless your truck has 44" tires on it)
David from jax

/ 2" receiver vise mount

David, I am up in the years but I can still bend down and get back up, vise is not something I use all the time. Very good idea though, thanks. I have a 2" receiver on my backing plate for my Case skid steer that will reach 9.5 feet!! Yikes LOL
Jim /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif