Building boom sprayer w/foam marker

/ Building boom sprayer w/foam marker
The 1st foam tank that I made held about 1/2 gallon of water and it just wasn't large enough to generate enough foam. I now find that a 2 gallon tank would be sufficient for properties 4-6 acres.

/ Building boom sprayer w/foam marker #82  
PineRidge said:
Chucko you shouldn't have any problems adding foam to what you already have. Should you have any problems let me know, I'll be glad to help wherever I can.

Yea but I have to make it look better to. Iat the time I ded not care how it looked just so it worked now after seeing this I seem to care. Told my wife I need a welder last night

/ Building boom sprayer w/foam marker #83  
Now I'm wondering what all I can use a foam marker for...

Harrowing pastures?
Mowing?
Tilling?
Rolling the lawn?
Parades?

After reading all 81 post tonight I'm just sure I need one of these.

:D

/ Building boom sprayer w/foam marker #84  
PineRidge said:
.... We want to prove that a good, reliable foam marker doesn't have to set you back 900-1700 bucks. ....

Just noticed the latest AgriSupply catalog has an ATV foam marker for $290 and an ag version for $480 ...

HomeBrew2 said:
Just noticed the latest AgriSupply catalog has an ATV foam marker for $290 and an ag version for $480 ...

The AG version looks like a nice unit, I like the fact that the foam is made at the nozzle instead of within the chemical tanks as mine.

/ Building boom sprayer w/foam marker #86  
Boy I will have to admit between you and RR3 ( Rob ), you two are the handiest guys on this site! You have been here longer and I have admired your craftsmanship for a while! :) Keep up the good work! I was thinking your next project should be a PTO driven blender! Think about it. ;)

Jimmy Buffet, would be impressed!

/ Building boom sprayer w/foam marker #87  
One more thought "you would be called the ice master" ! :D

Trahere said:
Boy I will have to admit between you and RR3 ( Rob ), you two are the handiest guys on this site! You have been here longer and I have admired your craftsmanship for a while! :) Keep up the good work! I was thinking your next project should be a PTO driven blender! Think about it. ;)

Jimmy Buffet, would be impressed!

If you're talking about my endeavors, thank you very much!

Funny you should mention Jimmy Buffet, as my kids were in town over the weekend from Indiana and we took them to "Cheeseburgers In Paradise" at their request.

Let me think about that PTO driven blender a bit. ;)

Maybe it could double as a concrete mixer?