True Hyd. Third Function kit

/ True Hyd. Third Function kit #1  

deerhunterf350

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC55DA
Hey Guys,

I am drawing up plans for a HomeMade Root / Brush Grapple. It will have alot of similarities of the WR LONG Root Rake Brush Grapple.

I am needing a True Third function kit for a TC 55 . I am looking at the one that WR Long offers, "Electric Hyd. valve kit" this is a quote from their site
"The electric hydraulic valve kit includes a molded hand grip with a rocker switch, which has three positions. One position to open the bucket, the second position to close the bucket and the spring return home position for no action. This valve kit is a true third operation, therefore you will be able to raise/lower, dump/curl, and open/close your bucket all at the same time. The molded hand grip is designed to slide over your loader joy stick and is secured with two set screws. The kit includes a mounting bracket to mount the valve to the tractor, hoses, and instructions. We also call this our rocker switch valve kit."

This sound like what I am looking for, But I want to get TBN'ers thoughts, and user input.

Also want to find out if there are other Suppliers that offer a simliar valve kit. Just want to research all options before making the Purchase.

Thanks in advance for all the input.

Dan

/ True Hyd. Third Function kit #2  
I have the WR Long third function kit on my Kubota B2710. It is everything they state in their literature. It installed quickly and easily. There have been plenty of posts here on TBN about the WR Long valve, it's installation, and user opinions. Just do a search for "WR Long".

/ True Hyd. Third Function kit
MadRef

Did you get the valve kit with another Item from WR or just the Valve.

Do you mind sharing a Ballpark price , if you remember.

/ True Hyd. Third Function kit
never mind MadRef, I found the Valve kit price.

I did a search and found the recent post with Wicked and another poster "Discussing " the saftey reasons of where to stand while taking photo's when close to a raised FEL .

/ True Hyd. Third Function kit #5  
deerhunter i just posted pics of adding a valve in the mehindra forum w/o useing electric valves