300CX FEL Quick Attach dimensions?

/ 300CX FEL Quick Attach dimensions? #1  

jba3520

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 3520
Does anyone know where I can get the dimensions for the JD quick attach hooks and pins? I'm building a root grapple and need to configure the attach points. I have the hooks and pins and can measure my loader, but was hoping for some more accurate numbers.

Thanks

JBA

/ 300CX FEL Quick Attach dimensions? #2  
I don't have the numbers...
But when I built my forklift set and my FEL snowplow I just mounted the peices to the loader with clamps and tacked it together as I built the frame. Seemed much easier and safer than trying to measure. I have not seen the dimensions published.

/ 300CX FEL Quick Attach dimensions?
Yeah, I guess that's what I'll do. I was just hoping that I could avoid the pain of hefting this thing around too much.

Thanks Kennyd

/ 300CX FEL Quick Attach dimensions? #4  
Resurecting an old thread. Anyone got these JD dimensions??

Last edited:
   / 300CX FEL Quick Attach dimensions? #5  
OK....so after lots more searching I found some dimensions that were posted for a JD QA "shrub bucket". I cut and pasted the dimensions below in case anyone else is building a gadget for a JD loader. I believe these are the same dimensions for a 300 loader.

This would be allot easier if my tractor was close-by or if I knew of another similar tractor to measure stuff. Anyway.....here are the dims:

Re: Shrub Bucket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, here's what I measured:

Bottom pins center to center = 46.75"
Top brackets center to center = 40.25"
Bottom pin center line to highest point on underside of top bracket = 15"

I don't know what the official dimensions are for a 430/460 loader attachment, but these work for me. There is a wee bit of slop, especially in the top brackets, so these measurements are probably not exactly to spec, but they should work OK.

btw. I'm almost done my next project - just needs painting. Stay tuned to this forum for my home made rear blade ....

/ 300CX FEL Quick Attach dimensions? #6  
Foggy, Just found this site and joined. Need makes one come out and acknowledge his ignorance. I'm ignorant! I have a 300 cx attached to a JD 990. the left side popped free from the large still pivot point this morning, and I have tried pushing it back on at a large tree. All I accomplished was to scar my tree. I tried a sledge hammer, just marred the paint. Any suggestions?
ronflurry